The isorocket® permanent anchor (permanent scaffold anchor) was developed based on the idea of an anchor system that does not need to be refitted or treated in any way from when the scaffold is erected to when it is removed. Trades working on the façade should be able to work independently of each other. The anchor should correspond to the DIN 4426 (German standard) and have an approval from DIBT for concrete and also masonry. It should guarantee 100% force transfer into the wall, allow clean plaster connections and the use of a joint seal tape as specified by all approvals for external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS) available on the market. The process for fitting the permanent anchor should be relatively simple and identical in as many areas as possible. High-quality materials should be used for integration into the wall and for the plug to ensure that the system remains fully functional even after years of exposure to the weather. Our goal was not be be the biggest, the cheapest but the best.
The best product whose functions have been thought through right to the end in a reasonable price-performance ratio - this is how it should be.
isorocket® is not a conventional scaffold anchor, instead it is a permanent anchor system with answers to day-to-day recurring problems in the façade construction (ETICS, VCW and cavity wall), with surfaces made of concrete or also masonry and structural thicknesses of 100-400 mm. A unique sustainable permanent anchor system that already unifies all tomorrow's anchor system requirements today.
- Safe anchoring of the scaffold by means of clever and perfectly designed force dissipation
- Largest force absorption per assembly point both for smaller and larger structural strengths
- Perfect preparation option according to requirements of the usual ETICS approvals
- Shortening of the screw channel on the necessary façade level at each anchor point
- Clean plaster connections and thermal bridge-free plug system
- X-fold reuse of the anchor points without wear
- No cross-trade dependencies during assembly for good working atmosphere
- Permanent anchor system acc. to DIN 4426 (German standard) approved by the DIBT for concrete and masonry surfaces
The isorocket® permanent scaffold anchor is the only scaffold anchor system that is officially approved for masonry and concrete. isorocket® is permanently available for architects, planners, scaffolders or construction companies or other trade involved in the façade work. Whenever the focus is on attractive façades, stress-free work and completely satisfied customers - you can start with isorocket® permanent scaffold anchors.